[mrtg] OID to Monitor total calls on Ascend Max

Josh Hill xenolith at mounet.com
Thu Apr 13 16:00:14 MEST 2000

Hate to bother the list again, but have yet another question.  I have looked throught the Ascend MIB for hours today and havent found what I need.  I need to look at the total number of calls.  Dont really need to break it down into digital and analog calls, but just total calls.  Total sessions doesnt exactly work either b/c it would show 8 sessions for ISDN, but that would really be 16 lines in use.  If anyone can help, that would be great.  Thanks for all the help on understanding OID's and things so far!