[mrtg] Re: Switch vs NIC info

Tony Bourke tonyb at globalcenter.net
Tue Apr 18 21:00:31 MEST 2000

Hi Elliott,

12.5 MBytes/s = 100 Megabits/s,  multiply 12.5 Megabytes by 8 bits per
byte, and you get 100.  25 is souble of 12.5, so I'm guessint its
showing you either an etherchannel trunk or reports the speed of full
duplex incorrectly.

Tony

Tony Bourke                    tonyb at globalcenter.net
Systems and Architecture Engineer
GlobalCenter, Inc.          917.305.7155