[mrtg] Removing router interfaces from browser display

Chuck Harpham charpham at symantec.com
Thu Apr 27 02:28:40 MEST 2000

Howdy:

I have just started to learn how to use this product and it is very
handy... However I am running into one problem. I am trying to remove some
interfaces from  being displayed (This is a cisco router) The actual
interfaces on the router still exist (they are BRI) but I dont want
graphics for each of these interfaces to be displayed.  I have removed all
the interface information from the "router.cfg" file of this router, but
when cron updates the statistics, these graphs still appear.  Anybody have
any ideas?

cheers

chuck harpham
symantec