[mrtg] Re: Removing router interfaces from browser display

Chuck Harpham charpham at symantec.com
Thu Apr 27 18:36:58 MEST 2000

Hi Tim:

I did find these files but for some reason I am still running into the same
problems.  Here is what I did:

removed all *.gif, *.log, *.html files for this router.
ran  mrtg mrtg.cfg

It created the appropiate files for the interfaces that I wanted....
However when I look at the display from the browser, the interfaces that I
dont want to show up still are displayed.  The router is a cisco3640.  The
interfaces that I dont want displayed are the BRI interfaces.  These are
also "associated" with the analog modem cards (Async).

any other Ideas?

thanks for all your suggestions.  much appreciated.

Tim Kennedy <tkennedy at yellowbrix.com>@watcher.newsreal.com on 04/27/2000
01:21:22 AM

Sent by:  tkennedy at watcher.newsreal.com