[mrtg] SECURITY PROBLEM need help

mariel montufar mmontufarg at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 28 08:59:00 MEST 2000

Yesterday I start Mrtg in an NT box, I set it as a service with the batch
file, that come with Mrtg-2.8.12 "3at.bat ". And everything get stock.

I'm monitoring some statistics in another machine, that mines that my target
is an external program, but if I run it manually from my computer, like:
c:\perl\bin\perl.exe c:\mrtg-2.8.12\run\mrtg c:\mrtg-2.8.12\run\mrtg.cfg, it
works perfect, but as soon as I set it as a service with the AT, everything
get block, Mrtg makes the mrtg.cfg_l, and every thing is bad =(.

Have someone experience the same?
Some suggestions?

Thanks
Mariel