[mrtg] indexmaker from mrtg-2.8.9 REQUEST !!!

Jérémy Lacroix jeremy at fr.uu.net
Fri Apr 28 10:55:10 MEST 2000

On Mon, 24 Apr 2000 as108 at daimlerchrysler.com wrote:

> Yes, I confirmed what was wrong, this is for everybody elses reference.
> The indexmaker is screwed up in 2.8.12.
> I untarred the indexmaker from 2.8.9 and copied it over the 2.8.12
> indexmaker.
> This worked fine!!!!!  I hope someone else finds this useful.

As Indexmaker from 2.8.12/ 2.811 /2.8.10 version is not working with the
-r, I would replace it by indexmaker from 2.8.9.
Is there anybody who could send it to me or give me a URL where i could
get it ?

Jeremy Lacroix, Operations Fields FR-EMEA
mailto:jeremy at fr.uu.net -- UUNET AN MCI-WORLDCOM COMPANY