[mrtg] Re[2]: errors monitoring

nicolas.pigeau at paribas.com nicolas.pigeau at paribas.com
Fri Apr 28 15:20:22 MEST 2000

I just tried, the result is not bad at all, it works fine.
Thanks a lot for that.

just something strange: in my daily graph, the max is 20 errors/mn (yeah, I
know, bad link...), and for the same period, in the weekly graph it displays
data superior to 21 errors/mn (with the option "maxpeak") ???  (I deleted the
log/png files and restarted with "perminute")

not really disturbing, but strange...

Internet