[mrtg] MRTG monitoring of Redback bulkstats

Doug Clements doug at linkline.com
Tue Aug 1 00:31:17 MEST 2000

Greetings,
    I'm going to be setting up MRTG to be helping monitor a Redback, and
was wondering if anyone out there had already done it or could offer some
tips. The Redback will tftp the bulkstats file to the machine I want, and
I'm figuring I just have to create a perl script to parse out what I want,
and feed it to MRTG. It doesn't sound incredibly hard, but if someone has
already done it, why reinvent the wheel? Thanks..

--Doug Clements
Linkline Communications