[mrtg] Re: mrtg-2.9.0pre7

John Dunning/NS/WSC jodunni1 at wsc.edu
Wed Aug 2 16:34:07 MEST 2000

Heya,

Looks like great improvements Tobi - I'm excited to see them - but I'm
running into the same difficulty (Pod/Usage.pm is missing) when running
cfgmaker (I was going to start with a new config rather than port my old
one).

John Dunning
Asst Director Network Services
Wayne State College

                    Steve Oatway
                    <steve.oatway at BritishMi        To:     "'mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch'" <mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch>
                    dland.com>                     cc:
                    Sent by:                       Subject:     [mrtg] mrtg-2.9.0pre7
                    mrtg-bounce at list.ee.eth
                    z.ch

                    08/02/2000 09:16 AM

Hi Folks

I have installed the new mrtg under linux - here are my problems so far.

1. Copied my existing mrtg.cfg file into the new directory and modified my
cron to run the new mrtg - mrtg reports it can not resolve one of the
entries in the mrtg.cfg file. The only difference with this particular
entry
is that it references a specific oid rather than an interface (it is an
AS5300 and I am graphing the number of active connections).

2. Trying to run cfgmaker on the router mentioned above causes a long error
message with the net result that cfgmaker fails compilation at line 17
(basically it cant locate Pod/Usage.pm in @INC)

Any clues ???

TIA

Steve Oatway
Data Communications Consultant
Phone : 01332 854055
Email : Steve.Oatway at BritishMidland.com
<mailto:Steve.Oatway at BritishMidland.com>