[mrtg] Graphing Cisco 2611 with 8 Port BRI Card

Steve Yingst (LMF Staff) runner at lmf.net
Fri Aug 4 19:07:54 MEST 2000

Over the past few days I've been trying to get mrtg to graph the usage of
our Multilink PPP 128k isdn lines.    If it graphs interface  bri1/0:1 or :2
it gets what that specific channel is doing, but if it graphs bri1/0 it
doesn't report any data.   The only interface that I can find that has the
correct information is the virtual-access interface but depending on the
order the customers connect this can change so that is not a good option.
Is anyone else using mrtg with a similar configuration or have any insight
into this.

TIA,

Steve