[mrtg] Re: MRTG & Cisco 720X... :(

Matthew S. Krawitz matthewk at nationalairlines.com
Wed Aug 23 22:32:30 MEST 2000

On Wednesday, August 23, 2000 1:02 PM PST, Tobias Oetiker said:
|-> Today you sent me mail regarding [mrtg] Re: MRTG & Cisco 720X... :(:
|->
|-> {snip...}
|->
|-> there is a bug in pre22 which prevents complex (&) targets from
|-> being parsed properly ... will get fixed in pre23

I just tried running the script without the complex target...  and I get
the same error:

	Scalar found where operator expected at (eval 6) line 1, at end of line
        (Missing operator before ?)
	ERROR: Target[router] eval warning: syntax error at (eval 6) line 1,
near "3. $"

I am now only polling:

	Target[router]: 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.13.1.3.1.3.1:public@<router IP>

 - matthewk