[mrtg] Re: Monitoring ATM VCs on Cisco 7507 via. SNMP

xlecha at lacaixa.es xlecha at lacaixa.es
Mon Aug 28 13:11:28 MEST 2000

I'm using the following OID on a CISCO 7507 box IOS 12.0(8) and it works fine :

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.66.1.1.1.1.3.1.0.665

Note that the last two fields correspond to the sub-interface (in our case
0.665) and so may be different in your case.

Hope this helps.

Xènia Lecha
Senior Network Engineer - Project Manager
La Caixa
SPAIN

 Usuario remitente:  Bn                            Fecha de Entrega: 28/08/2000
                                                                       11:05:38

Empresa:        @nextra.com
Destinatario(s):    Mrtg
Copia a (cc):   (cci: Xenia Lecha Mora)
Referencia:     [mrtg] Monitoring ATM VCs on Cisco 7507 via. SNMP

A quick search in the mailing list archives revealed more questions
than answers to this. Currently we use a script doing a 'sh atm vc'
and parsiong the output, but this is not very optimal. Is it possible
to gather traffic data for ATM VCs on Cisco 75xx via. SNMP?

--
Bjørn Nordbø  -  IP Development  -  Nextra Norway