[mrtg] MRTG archive

jaromir_mindl at cz.ibm.com jaromir_mindl at cz.ibm.com
Thu Aug 31 11:59:16 MEST 2000

Hi all

At this time I am trying make some archive in MRTG. Now I am using MRTG
version 2.8.12, Linux RedHat 6.2 and WWW server Apache 1.3.12. In contrib
directory of MRTG /mrtg-archiver and /mrtg-archiver-script is some scripts,
but with this I had many problems, maybe because I'm just starting with
Linux configuration and script understanding.

Is here anyone some implemented archive via MRTG? My idea is some link from
Home page to archive page, automaticaly created by script and there will be
a links sorted by year, month and day and next by location. In archive can
be only gif image of current day or maybe other info form current day
(maximum%, minimum%, etc..)
At this time I am monitoring via MRTG approximately 60 location in four
Europe coutries for big customer.

Thenks for all replays.

 S pozdravem / Best Regards
   Jaromir Mindl

AT&T Global Network Services Czech republic s.r.o.
   e-mail: jmindl at emea.att.com
   tel/fax: (+420)-2-7213 1311/1299
   Murmanska 4, 100 00  Praha 10