[mrtg] Graphing smaller time periods.

William Schwartz wschwartz at apz-Applied.com
Thu Aug 31 20:16:38 MEST 2000

I've got a request from management that I need to show them a more detailed
graph on a few interfaces on the WAN. They would like to see MRTG graph
every minute. I know I can poll every minute, but how do I modify MRTG to
instead of rolling the data into a "daily" graph, roll it into a something
like an hourly graph? Has someone hacked this out? I'd assume it was a
common thing to ask for. (of course we know what happens when you assume)

Thanks!
Will

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- Size: 538 bytes