[mrtg] MSProxy server 2 monitoring

Richard Murphy richard at bgfl.org
Fri Dec 1 18:18:33 MET 2000

Evening people,

Anyone ever had any luck with monitoring MSproxy 2mibs/oids?  I have tried
multiple times on multiple servers using perfmib and the excellent help
online from the snmp4tpc site (top one whoever is responsible for that
little wealth of info :) ..). but without success.  Neither getif or
snmputil can detect the OID tree responsible (they both see the start of the
tree as the end of the last) despite the installation so I am a bit stumped.

Any guidance chaps?? or has anyone any had an success with MSP2??

TIA..

Richard Murphy
BGfL Technical Support
Education IT Services
Birmingham City Council (UK)

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmaster at bgfl.org

The views expressed within this email are those of the
individual, and not necessarily those of the organisation