[mrtg] Ynt: Re: atm pvcs on cabletron 8000

johnattan c.p. johnattan at ihlas.net.tr
Mon Dec 4 08:47:36 MET 2000

We use both ssr 8000 and ssr 8600 Enterasys (before Cabletron) products. I have no problem with any other products (cisco, cabletron ssr 600, etc.) and I can graph them by mrtg well, but we have vlans on ssr 8600 and we do badwidth limitation on it so I want to monitor those vlan ports, and we have ssr 8000 for WAN side, we have a coaxial port on it which has ATM and Frame Relay ports (and PVCs) on it so I want to monitor them also, that's our main Internet connection. But as I mentioned down and in my last mail, mrtg can't take information from all ports...
Please help me, and show me the way of doing this with mrtg...thanx in advance...