[mrtg] Re: want to change body color and backgroud

Steve Rowe steve.rowe at sheridanc.on.ca
Tue Dec 5 20:17:47 MET 2000

I use the AddHead[] parameter to get around this limitaion.  It inserts the
html code before the default <body> tag and thus the second tag is
ignored.  Make sure you add the </head> tag to close off that section.

AddHead[_]: </head><body text=#FFFFFF bgcolor=#000000 link=#1E90FF
vlink=#1E90FF alink=#ADD8E6>

Steve

At 03:01 PM 12/1/00 -0800, bob jaques wrote:

>I am looking for the mrtg command to change the <body>
>
>thanks
>

>                   Bob Jaques
>
>  Senior Director, Technical Operations
>PlanetOut Corp.   http://www.planetout.com
>657 Harrison Street,
>San Francisco, CA 94107
>tel:  415.486.2561  cell: 415.595.7496
>fax: 415.486.2597  IM jaques664
>  email: bjaques at planetout.com
>  page:  page-bob at planetout.com
>

>--
>

>--

-
\__ \      |   /                       Network Analyst - Data Systems Group
____/TEVE  |_|_\OWE               Information Technology - Sheridan College
                                     Trafalgar Campus - Oakville, ON, Canada
steve.rowe at sheridanc.on.ca                                         ./\.
Phone: 905-845-9430 x2032       ICQ:                            _|\|  |/|_
http://numb.sheridanc.on.ca   14509731                          \        /