[mrtg] Re: Excellent MIB link!

Miller, Robert Robert_Miller at MCFA.COM
Tue Dec 5 20:26:14 MET 2000

ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs/oid/

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Lussier [mailto:pll at mclinux.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2000 1:24 PM
To: Garth K. Williams
Subject: [mrtg] Re: Excellent MIB link!

In a message dated: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 10:05:45 PST
"Garth K. Williams" said:

>Hi Folks!  I have been working on some SNMP stuff and needed some SNMPv2
>MIBs.  I was searching the web when I found this gem.  Thought I would share
>it with you!!
>
>http://www.aciri.org/fenner/mibs/mib-index.html

Very cool.   This should come in quite handy in the future.  For now though,
I'm trying to figure out how to monitor a Cisco Catalyst 4000.  Any idea what
MIB I should be looking in for the correct OIDs?  Or is there a URL that Cisco
keeps it's MIBs at someone can point me to?

Thanks,
--
Seeya,
Paul