[mrtg] Re: Excellent MIB link!

c.w.vandervelden at kpn.com c.w.vandervelden at kpn.com
Wed Dec 6 07:48:51 MET 2000

Hello,

To be able to use those MIB's within getif, just change the .my extension in
.txt. There are some things to look out for:
- Some MIB's depend on other. The getif.log file will tell you which
problems it has encountered.
- Some MIB definitions are not recognized by getif. By excluding them getif
can interpret the rest correctly
- As this 'old' application isn't build with a resizable textbox or window
the result of some MIB queries cannot be viewed.

Regards,
	Karel van der Velden

PS: Herewith some MIB definitions I used with cisco equipment and which I
adjusted to make it work.
 <<Mibs.zip>>

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Size: 315k (323565 bytes)