[mrtg] Re: Excellent MIB link!

Brady, Jeff JBrady at midatlantic.aaa.com
Wed Dec 6 14:32:01 MET 2000

I ran into this at one time, you can't just get the mib you want (like
cisco_firewall.mib or whatever), you have to read the docs on the web site
for the dependencies.  The firewall mib requires like 6 other mibs from the
Cisco site.  Just download them all, stick them in the directory, change the
extensions to .mib or .txt, and start Getif. If you have all the right mibs,
they magically appear.  If you are missing one, nothing happens and you see
the standard stuff.