[mrtg] MRTG can not find subinterfaces on a Cisco 7206

Paul Lussier pll at mclinux.com
Wed Dec 6 21:39:05 MET 2000

Hi all,

I've been trying to set up MRTG to monitor a bunch of different devices, one
of which is a Cisco 7206.

This router has a Gig interface which has a number of "sub" (or logical)
interfaces configured on it.  When I run cfgmaker, it finds all the physical
interfaces, and even all the sub-interfaces configured on the frame relay
serial port, but none of those on the gig-ethernet port.

Any ideas on how I can pick up those sub-interfaces?

Thanks,

--
Seeya,
Paul