[mrtg] Merging several configs into one mrtg.cfg file?

Paul Lussier pll at mclinux.com
Thu Dec 7 18:00:26 MET 2000

Hi all, is there a way to provide cfgmaker a list of IP addresses to query
and have it build one large config file?

I have several frame relay links I'd like to view all from one index.html.
Since the router at the other end of each frame is a small 1 wan/1 lan port
router, there's no need to set up a working directory/index.html file for each
router.

Thanks,

--
Seeya,