[mrtg] Re: Merging several configs into one mrtg.cfg file?

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at MANDTBANK.COM
Thu Dec 7 18:23:11 MET 2000

You can set up a file (batch/whatever) that does this:

perl cfgmaker community at x.x.x.1 > whatever.cfg
perl cfgmaker community at x.x.x.2 >> whatever.cfg

for as many devices as you want to put into one cfg.  Then again,
there's no reason you can't point multiple cfg files to the
same WorkDir.

After you're finished, run indexmaker against the cfg file and you'll
be pretty happy.

Paul

>>> Paul Lussier <pll at mclinux.com> 12/07/00 12:00PM >>>

Hi all, is there a way to provide cfgmaker a list of IP addresses to query
and have it build one large config file?

I have several frame relay links I'd like to view all from one index.html.
Since the router at the other end of each frame is a small 1 wan/1 lan port
router, there's no need to set up a working directory/index.html file for each
router.

Thanks,

--
Seeya,