[mrtg] Re: Help Monitoring NT Machine

bear bear at tik.com.au
Fri Dec 8 14:57:19 MET 2000

Hi
Step one , check the NT machine with getit  to check that snmp is really
working on the machine
            and if you havent already reinstall the service pak ( a couple
of times , and yes i know that sounds strange "a couple of times" but this
was the only way one NT box would work here )
Step two , get the perfmon files for nt , gives you alot more info from the
NT box look on the MRTG site for all this info and more
Step three , try again !
hope this helps some !
Bear