[mrtg] early access to mrtg 2.9.5
oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Mon Dec 11 13:11:10 MET 2000
I have packaged mrtg 2.9.5 ... it is available on
It has not seem much testing so I would be glad is some
enterprising individuals would care to see if it does what they need
... If I don't get any new bugs this package will be moved to
http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/pub tomorrow ...
On another note, rateup has been changed, so I need the new code
compiled on windows ... any volunteers ?
PS: Thanks to all the friendly people who have recently visited my
CD/DVD wish list ... its really encouraging to see how many
appreciate my work ...
From: Jakob Ilves <jakob.ilves at oracle.com>
* rewrote --ifdesc in cfgmaker ... there are many more options
From: O'Shaughnessy Evans <oevans at acm.org>
* fixes for cfgmaker (--help, --noreversedns and version param)
* fixes for indexmaker (--help, --version, added man info on
From: Do Jong Gwan <daker at metri.re.kr>
* rules for activating threshold checking were not ideal ...
(often it did not get activated when it should)
* removed extra space in hrefs in indexmaker pages
* make configure catch missing gd.h
* make sure no two mrtg daemons run on the same cfg file in parallel.
* proper exit values for cfgmaker and indexmaker
* rewrote threshold checking to be more perlish
* thresholds can now be specified in % of maxbytes to activate this,
they must end in '%'
From: Tobi & Luiz Encarnacao <lfencarnacao at hotmail.com>
* All translations had bad formating in the credit line (extra
font and td tags)
From: Justin Schoonover <JustinS at dis-corp.com>
* Make Rateup honour the yticsf properly
* Removed 14all.cgi from the contrib section and replaced by a pointer
to Rainers website. This ensures that people get the current version
and not some outdated code from my contrib archive.
From: Curtis Doty <Curtis at GreenKey.net>
* add refresh and expiery to indexmaker pages
* fix rateup.c to honor weekformat when drawing grid lines "Format U"
From: Tobi & Mac Daddy <macdaddy at vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu>
* New BodyTag configurable lets you customize the webpages <body ..> tag
From: Alex <alex at nac.net> and Tobi
* fix for external data sources sending "" as response breaking
the logfile problem
From: Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere at teaser.fr>
* Support for MAC OS X
From: Simon Leinen
* Update to SNMP Session 0.81
From: Bernard Martinet <Bernard.Martinet at grenet.fr>
* Fix for parsing of 'by name' matchin target parser ...
From: Miroslaw.Maczka at bze.com.pl
* update to nt-service
______ __ _
/_ __/_ / / (_) Oetiker, Timelord & SysMgr @ EE-Dept ETH-Zurich
/ // _ \/ _ \/ / TEL: +41(0)1-6325286 FAX:...1517 ICQ: 10419518
/_/ \.__/_.__/_/ oetiker at ee.ethz.ch http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker
Unsubscribe mailto:mrtg-request at list.ee.ethz.ch?subject=unsubscribe
FAQ http://faq.mrtg.org Homepage http://www.mrtg.org
More information about the mrtg