[mrtg] Monitor OSPF

Amin Amor Amin.Amor at versatel.nl
Tue Dec 12 09:19:40 MET 2000

Hi all,
Could you please let me know If I could monitor OSPF session using MRTG or
Cricket.
When I do >
show ip route summary
I would like to monitor the following NSSA External-2: 135

ospf 1          0           187         12612       26928
  Intra-area: 20 Inter-area: 0 External-1: 0 External-2: 0
  NSSA External-1: 0 NSSA External-2: 135
Regards

> Amin Amor
Data Network Development

Versatel Telecom Europa B.V.
Postbus 22697
1100 DD Amsterdam Z-O
Nederland

Telefoon: +31.20-750 2023
Fax: +31.20-750 1255
mobiel:+31.6-29584916
> *  amin.amor at versatel.nl
<http://www.versatel.com/>

Legal statement:
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient,
please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any
attachment from your system.  If you are not the intended recipient you must
not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other
person and destroy all copies of the original message and attachment.