[mrtg] Re: Or is it IconDir?

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at MANDTBANK.COM
Fri Dec 15 15:57:45 MET 2000

Isn't WorkDir required?  If not, that means that htmldir, imagedir and
logdir have to be entered separately in place of WrkDir?  Still doesn't
change the fact that the IconDir directive is not looked at when
running the cfg for whatever targets I want that setting to affect.
The mrtg icons just appear as unknown gif or png files.

Thanks for that little bit of info, I missed that one.

Paul

>>> Steve Rowe <steve.rowe at sheridanc.on.ca> 12/14/00 04:08PM >>>

Check http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/reference.html

It states:

"NOTE: Workdir overides the settings for htmldir, imagedir and logdir"