[mrtg] Re: 14all v1.1

Rainer Bawidamann Rainer.Bawidamann at rz.uni-ulm.de
Tue Dec 19 18:29:06 MET 2000

In article <8105D63CD4AFD0119B0800805FC1D1FC01D02932 at elk_elk_ms01.aaa-midatlantic.com>,
	JBrady at midatlantic.aaa.com ("Brady, Jeff") writes:

> I'm having a hard time troubleshooting a 14all.cgi/rrd problem (I get
> the web page with the target names and links but no graphs). I'm
> trying to turn on the 14 all rrdlog to help trace the error, but no
> log is generated. Does anyone have the right syntax for the mrtg
> config file for this log to be created?

> all*RRDToolLog: rrdlog.txt

14all specific options begin with "14all*" so write

   14all*RRDToolLog: rrdlog.txt

You're better off using a full pathname like "C:\tmp\rrdlog.txt" or you
might need to search for the log file ;-)

Rainer

PS: Looks like the documentation has to be updated to fit v1.1
    Any volunteers? 8-}