[mrtg] Re: ftp for MRTG?

Steve Rowe steve.rowe at sheridanc.on.ca
Tue Dec 19 23:52:05 MET 2000

While entitled to your opinion, that doesn't really help now, does it?

These are the two US based FTP mirror listed on the web page:

ftp://vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu/pub/mirror/linux/mrtg
ftp://ftp.ou.edu/mirrors/mrtg/

Steve

At 02:52 PM 12/19/00 -0500, Jim Hunt wrote:

>I would totally disagree...
>
>Jim Hunt
>Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
>Windows NT Analyst and Administrator
>Hamilton Southeastern Schools Technology Department
>
>I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
>
>Visit the iWOK at http://hse.k12.in.us/wok/ <http://hse.k12.in.us/wok/>  -
>the office cam is working again!

-
\__ \      |   /                       Network Analyst - Data Systems Group
____/TEVE  |_|_\OWE               Information Technology - Sheridan College
                                     Trafalgar Campus - Oakville, ON, Canada
steve.rowe at sheridanc.on.ca                                         ./\.
Phone: 905-845-9430 x2032       ICQ:                            _|\|  |/|_
http://numb.sheridanc.on.ca   14509731                          \        /