[mrtg] OTP: Apache help

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at MANDTBANK.COM
Wed Dec 27 19:01:01 MET 2000

Hi all,

Sorry to bother the list, but I'm having a real problem...

Running Apache 1.3.12-2 on Redhat Linux 6.2 and Netscape only
display the source of my html mrtg pages.  Works fine with Internet Exploder,
but unfortunately my employer has asked that I make sure mrtg is accessible
from all areas of our bank.  Since we don't control what browser people
use, I need to get this working for Netscape...

Thanks for any insight any of you may be able to provide,

Paul