[mrtg] ATM

Chris Williams pierce at columbus.rr.com
Mon Feb 7 22:30:10 MET 2000

I am having a difficult time finding a good way to determine OID's for my
Fore Systems ATM equipment  (ASX 1000's and 3810's). Does anyone have
suggestions on a good MIB viewer that will allow me to determine the OID's
for the values I am querying with Perl?

I have tried to modify the MRTG "cfgmaker" file to use the a Fore Systems
OID I found in an SNMP book - but no luck yet.

Bieng a newbie to SNMP, Perl, and MRTG I was ecstatic that I was able to get
everything to compile and run on my Solaris 2.6 box.  Now I am stumped.  Any
hints will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris