[mrtg] Re: 14all v.18 stopped making graphs

lists at ripper.informatik.uni-ulm.de lists at ripper.informatik.uni-ulm.de
Tue Feb 8 19:56:20 MET 2000

In article <v04210137b4c4b6a56f1d@[209.239.239.22]> you wrote:
> :-( The debug feature didn't give me anything extra.

I released a new version of 14all.cgi (1.0p1)

It looks like there are two different GD libraries: one with GIF and one
with PNG support. I tried to use the right method (gif or png).

Older versions of 14all along with diffs are now available from the 14all
home page "http:/www.uni-ulm.de/~rbawidam/mrtg-rrd/" (link "CVS").

Some people reported errors with version 1.0p0.  I changed the handling of
error conditions. Maybe this works better for you. Please report success or
failure.

Bye ... Rainer
Rainer.Bawidamann at informatik.uni-ulm.de