[mrtg] Re: What info can I get from these printers?

Rob Walker rob at valinux.com
Thu Feb 10 19:59:13 MET 2000

[ I don't know if you dropped the mrtg list on purpose or not.  I have
put is back since the [mrtg] is still in the subject line.  ]

christopher> Interestingly enough, this seems to work just fine for my
christopher> Lexmark Optra S 1855, but not for my DeskJet 2000C (with
christopher> JetDirect 300X)

christopher> Do the JetDirect externals not support these SNMP
christopher> functions?

all of our jetdirect cards are internal, even though some of them were
bought after the printer.

rob