[mrtg] Cisco 34[46]x and [In|Out]Errors

Peter K peterk at lafarge.co.za
Fri Feb 11 10:02:58 MET 2000

Hi, gang

I tried to search the archives for something wonderfully simple, but woe
befell me.

In essence I wish to probe the Ciscos to get some meaningful error rates
back.  I pulled down the Cisco MIB combo pack but got frightened away by
the sheer volume.  The Ciscos are configured with FastEther, normal
digital serial and ATM and I'd like to monitor
errors/rejects/resends/<whatever impacts throughput>.

Most appreciated would be step-by-step stuff/links/scripts/mrtg cfg's :)

TIA

Peter Kooiman                           | Voice  : +27-12-547-2846
Box 81214, DOORNPOORT, 0017, RSA        | e-mail : pko at paradigm-sa.com