[mrtg] Re: YMax

Albert Wiersch support at htmlvalidator.com
Sun Feb 13 05:22:04 MET 2000

Yes, setting MaxBytes and AbsMax to the same thing seems to have worked.

But this isn't acceptable. I want the max Y value to be around 20000 bytes
though the interface can do much faster. I do not want to throw away any
values higher than 20000 which would happen if I set them both to 20000
bytes.

So, in your case, you want Y to be fixed and to go up to the max value that
your interface can do. In my case, I want Y to be fixed but I do not want it
to be fixed at the max value the interface can do, but something less.

Oh well... I guess MRTG cannot do this simple thing. :-(

Success,
Albert Wiersch
AI Internet Solutions
al at tetrion.com