[mrtg] Re: NT MIB??

Stieers, Ken KStieers at DainRauscher.com
Mon Feb 14 21:44:18 MET 2000

There isn't a standard NT mib.  You have to expose the PerfMon counters to
SNMP using extensions that are part of the NT ResKit.  There are a couple of
prepackaged configs on the net that you can use.  One is at
ftp.shellserv.com in the PerfM directory.  The other is at
http://www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc/

You'll want to get the reskit, and look up the info on MIB2CC, PERFMIB, etc.
just so you know what's going on.

Also, this topic has been covered EXTENSIVELY on this list, so you should
check the archives.

HTH,

Ken