[mrtg] Re: Disk Free Space on Volume

Christian Terek cterek at home.com
Tue Feb 15 19:59:06 MET 2000

That isn't correct, Maxbytes is a measurement in bytes so the vvalue you
have would give a max value of 33.8 megs (as I understand it).

The max value you can use is around 2146000000 which is 2.15 gigs.
Unfortunately the code doesn't support more than this (I wish it did I don't
know of any hack though).  I think what you can do is set it up as the value
you have and then divide the output by something to scale it down.