[mrtg] Re: nt Question

Thomas Clarke tclarke at island.com
Wed Feb 16 18:18:47 MET 2000

MRTG creates pages for the web server. Make sure you are running the mrtg
program. If you are running "c:\perl\bin\perl C:\mrtg-2.8.12\run
C:\mrtg-2.8.12\mrtg.cfg" you are missing the most important part...the mrtg
perl file.  The format should be "dir\perl" then dir\mrtg(the perl file to
run) and then "dir\.cfg(your config file). [perl --> mrtg --> .cfg] Just
make sure that in your config file you have the workdir setup to go to the
directory that will be serving your web pages.

TC