[mrtg] Re: empty graphs

Stieers, Ken KStieers at DainRauscher.com
Wed Feb 16 22:15:26 MET 2000

Did you post your cfg file?  I must have missed it.
What are you monitoring?
Does it respond with data using a standard SNMPGet?
Does this produce numbers such that when they are divided by 300 (number of
seconds in 5 min) you get something bigger than 0?
Are you running MRTG in a cron job so it runs every 5 minutes?

There is a debug option, that will print out stuff as MRTG runs.  Edit MRTG.
Look for the following line:

    $main::DEBUG=0;

Change it to read

     $main::DEBUG=1;