[mrtg] Re: empty graphs

Neil Calvert ncalvert at cabletron.com
Wed Feb 16 22:33:16 MET 2000

are you running Sun Net Manager from the same station as MRTG?

some implementations of SNMP have manager access lists such that only
certain devices can make SNMP requests of them, and all others will be
denied until added to the list. That -may- be the issue here.

What does a command line SNMP get from the MRTG station respond?

Are you running MRTG manually, or from Cron? if from cron, there may be
some error responses in the user mail account.