[mrtg] Some Questions about MRTG --URGENT

ayman tirhi tirhi at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 11:35:57 MET 2000

Dear All,
   I Installed MRTG on Widows NT SERVER 4.0 and everything worked great.I
can monitor the line successfully...But I found some stuff that I can't
understand.I used the windows Nt guide to MRTG that i found on the net.

First Question:

In the guide they are using the 10.10.10.1 ip as a sample , but in the
configurations they are putting 10.10.10.1.1 and 10.10.10.1.2 ... what does
it mean?

Second Question:
When I monitor port 1 , what is the actual stuff that is drawn??

Third Question:
I got a router with six ports to six different sites.I monitored all of the
six ports and found that the pattern of the six graphs is the same altough I
used the 6 IPs of the six ports???Why that is happening???

thanks in advance.