[mrtg] Re: Page foot

Justin Shore listuser at vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu
Tue Feb 22 00:57:46 MET 2000

At 5:18 AM -0600 2/22/00, Alfredo Zcaraías wrote:
>Hi !
>
>In all pages generated by mrtg appear a page foot (is a link to Tobias's
>page), how can I chamge it, and put a link to other web page?

Other than editing the source, I don't know of a way.  It doesn't
hurt to leave it.  It gives credit to the free program that generated
you page.  You can always put the links/image/menus/whatever you
desire at the top like I have.  Take a look at this page:

http://ipgate.sktc.net/stats/sktc/mail-size-server1.html

Even on the static HTML pages I wrote I gave credit to MRTG.

HTH
   Justin

--
Justin Shore
K-State Linux Distro Mirror, Sysadmin
macdaddy at vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu
<http://vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu/mirror/rpm2html>
<ftp://vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu/pub/mirror/linux>