[mrtg] Re: MRTG not working

Brock Henry bhenry at shorelink.nsw.gov.au
Wed Feb 23 00:23:53 MET 2000

You will need IIS, or an alternate web server to see the pages from a
remote computer. MRTG should create the html files fine without it though.
What is your exact problem?

PS: I will be of limited help because I have only run mrtg on linux.

Brock Henry

At 15:22 22/02/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>I am new to MRTG, I am trying to get MRTG to run with Windows NT but having
>lots of problem. Can someone give me hand. Do I need to run IIS for MRTG to
>work?
>

>Thanks in advance.
>
>--

Brock Henry - brockh at ozemail.com.au (H) - bhenry at shorelink.nsw.gov.au (W)

A simple man comes home and asks "What's for dinner?", a complex man comes
home and wonders about the universe, an enlightened man comes home and asks
"What's for dinner?"