[mrtg] Re: MRTG not working

Bryan Socha byans at ugo.com
Thu Feb 24 11:08:01 MET 2000

Also:

you don't really need a webserver at all but that depends on how you want
people to look at them.  you can just click on the html or make a reference
html  by hand with a list of stats.  Most companies have an intranet with
some type of security for people viewing information just for their group, I
personally do it this way.  Except for the noc views which scroll but they
are just html pages with img tags to the gifs.

If you want it all on one machine, microsoft does have that personal
webserver program, it'll work for low usage and its free.

Bryan Socha
Network Engineer
UGO Networks, Inc.

Phone: 212-624-3362