[mrtg] Re: How do I do this?

cpt2 at daimlerchrysler.com cpt2 at daimlerchrysler.com
Mon Feb 28 22:10:48 MET 2000

You use:

perl cfgmaker (community)@(router-host-name or IP) > nameofthecfgfilehere.cfg

Use the IP/hostname of your local box, and the community (i.e. public).  This will create a cfg file with settings
for each port/nic on your machine (i.e. eth0, et1, localhost, ppp... etc).

Cut/paste the one you want for eth0, or hash out the others.

Chris

Bill Parker <dogbert at netnevada.net>@list.ee.ethz.ch on 02/28/2000 03:30:42
PM

Sent by:  mrtg-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch