[mrtg] Off-Topic

Tim Kennedy tkennedy at yellowbrix.com
Tue Feb 29 21:55:57 MET 2000

Hi,

Sorry to waste bandwidth here, but I know alot of you are cisco
users, and I have a cisco centric question, and you folks are always full
of ideas/solutions.

I want to implement TACACS or some similar package for security
at my site, for my routers.  The most recent source I have been able
to find for a tacacs daemon is from 1994. xtacacs-4.1.2.

Is that the most recent, or can you suggest another means of security?
Applications on WINNT are not an option, as we have no NT servers.
Solaris, Linux or FreeBSD are all options.

Thanks,  and again I apologize the the waste of bandwidth.

-Tim