[mrtg] Need a Line.................

Javier Tan javier_tan at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 09:16:30 MET 2000

Hi all,

I'm a MRTG 2.7.5 user, and it have been working just fine...........not a
glitch.

what I need to know is whether my version of mrtg is able to display a
horizontal line.......................Let me explain further.

I have average traffic volumes of 9Mbps......but I would like to have a line
displayed, say at the 5Mbps mark on the Y-axis of the graphs.

Is this possible, at my current version of MRTG ???

or has this feature been included in newer version of MRTG ??

Please advise

Thanks in Advanced !!!!

Javier Tan
Network Support