[mrtg] Re: calling an external app

Stieers, Ken KStieers at dainrauscher.com
Thu Jan 6 01:30:42 MET 2000

You out put has to be in the following format:

in (integer)
out (integer)
uptime (string)
system name (string)

That's 4 lines, two lines of a single number and two lines of string data.
No headers, no description, just the raw data.  Your target line is fine,
its probably the output of your program that's wrong.

You'll want to look a the Options line parameters, you'll probably need to
use gauge.

Ken