[mrtg] Compaq OIDs, NT OIDs, determining traffic on NT boxes with multip le ips.

Bryan Socha byans at ugo.com
Fri Jan 14 17:51:48 MET 2000

I have a few questions that are basically summed up in the subject:

Compaq OIDS:  My company has some compaq servers setup with the NT SNMP
services and the compaq OID, the compaq software works well grabbing a lot
of stats but does anyone have a list of the OID's for these?

NT OID's: 2 parts 1: Are there a list of any usefull OID's that install by
default.  and 2: We installed using the PERFMON instructions but each box we
installed on seems to have a different setup.  The boxes are identical and
they were all installed the same.  Does anyone have any clue as to why?

Linux OIDS: I am not an SNMP expert and we have some linux boxes that one of
the admins added SNMP so I can graph from the box but I have no clue how to
read a MIB or what the OID's for anything usefull would be.

Is there a way to tell how much tcp/ip traffic comes from 1 ip on an NT box
which has 20 or so IPS?

Bryan Socha
Network Engineer
UGO Networks, Inc.