[mrtg] Monitoring Fore (Marconi) ATM Switches

eperez at swri.edu eperez at swri.edu
Fri Jan 14 20:09:40 MET 2000

I'm been using MRTG for a few years monitoring our Cisco Routers.
Now is time to start monitoring the Fore ATM Switches.

I got a configuration using the atmmaker script from the contributions
directory, however
when I try to execute it, I get a bunch of Unknown SNMP var CellsRcvd and
CellsTrans
error messages. I guess I'm missing the OIDs, where I can find this and where
should I install
them.

BTW, the ATM switch that I want to monitor is an ASX-1000.

Thanks for you help.

Edgardo (Ed) Perez
Southwest Research Institute, Information Technology Center,
6220 Culebra Rd., P.O. Drawer 28510, San Antonio, TX 78228-0510
voice: (210) 522-2880, fax: (210) 522-3424
e-mail: eperez at swri.edu